Eyelet Etched Serving Board
Compact and eye-catching, these boards are carved from a single piece of solid walnut, super-versatile & perfect for any occasion- they can be used for charcuterie, bread cutting, serving, cheese/snack tray, kitchen décor, dining centerpiece... whatever suits your fancy!
The beautifully carved groove around the outside edge is a nice blend of form and function - keeping crumbs & juices in check when the board is in use, while adding a stunning statement piece to your kitchen when not in use! If you prefer a more minimal aesthetic, the reverse side of the board is solid, flat, and un-grooved.
- Made to order.
- Dimensions (approximate): 13.25 inches long by 7 inches wide. (13.25" x 7").
- The serving boards are sanded and finished by hand using 100% Tung oil (food safe).
- Due to the inherent nature of these woods, each board is completely unique, with variable & stunning details!
*** Restaurant owners, caterers, & event planners: reach out to us before ordering for special bulk discount pricing on orders of 10 or more! ***
- DO NOT wash in the dishwasher!
- To clean the board, simply wipe it down with damp, soapy cloth, and pat it dry before storing.
- Occasionally rub with Tung oil, or other food-safe mineral oil as desired. Avoid using olive oil or other cooking oils, as they can become rancid.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Free 30 Days Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100