Rainbow Arch - Serving Board - Small
Stunning grooved & arched serving boards. Super-versatile, compact in size, & perfect for any occasion- these boards can be used for charcuterie, bread cutting, serving, cheese/snack tray, kitchen décor, dining centerpiece... whatever suits your fancy!
The beautifully carved grooves offer a perfect mix of form and function - keeping crumbs & messes in check when the board is in use, while adding a stunning statement piece to your kitchen when not in use! If you prefer a more minimal aesthetic, the reverse side of the board is solid, flat, and un-grooved. Either way, it should be displayed with pride!
- Made to order.
- 4 wood options available: Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, and Maple
- Dimensions (approximate): 11.75 inches long by 6.75 inches wide. (11.75" x 6.75").
- The serving boards are sanded and finished by hand using 100% Tung oil (food safe).
- Due to the inherent nature of these woods, each board is completely unique, with variable & stunning details!
*** Restaurant owners, caterers, & event planners: reach out to us before ordering for special bulk discount pricing on orders of 10 or more! ***
- DO NOT wash in the dishwasher!
- To clean the board, simply wipe it down with damp, soapy cloth, and pat it dry before storing.
- Occasionally rub with Tung oil, or other food-safe mineral oil as desired. Avoid using olive oil or other cooking oils, as they can become rancid.