Sun Ray Serving Board
Not too big, not too small, but 100% gorgeous, these boards are carved from a single piece of solid walnut, super-versatile & perfect for any occasion- they can be used for charcuterie, bread cutting, serving, cheese/snack tray, kitchen décor, dining centerpiece... whatever suits your fancy!
The beautiful precision-carved grooves offer a nice blend of form and function - keeping crumbs & messes in check when the board is in use, while adding a stunning statement piece to your kitchen when not in use! If you prefer a more minimal aesthetic, the reverse side of the board is solid, flat, and un-grooved.
- Made to order.
- Dimensions (approximate): 14.5 inches long by 7.5 inches wide. (14.5" x 7.5").
- The serving boards are sanded and finished by hand using 100% Tung oil (food safe).
- Due to the inherent nature of these woods, each board is completely unique, with variable & stunning details!
*** Restaurant owners, caterers, & event planners: reach out to us before ordering for special bulk discount pricing on orders of 10 or more! ***
- DO NOT wash in the dishwasher!
- To clean the board, simply wipe it down with damp, soapy cloth, and pat it dry before storing.
- Occasionally rub with Tung oil, or other food-safe mineral oil as desired. Avoid using olive oil or other cooking oils, as they can become rancid.