Ambrosia Maple Serving Board
Hand finished ambrosia maple serving board. Super-versatile & perfect for any occasion- this board can be used for charcuterie, bread cutting, serving, cheese/snack tray, kitchen décor, dining centerpiece... whatever suits your fancy!
- Made to order.
- Circular indented cutout on one side (reverse side is solid/flat). The cutout is perfect for a bowl or ramekin (up to 4 inches in diameter)
- Dimensions: overall length is 22.75 inches total (handle is 7 inches and the serving surface is 15.75 inches) by 5 inches wide. (22.75" x 5"). The circular cutout is 4 inches (4") in diameter and can accommodate a bowl or ramekin up to that size.
- The serving board is sanded and finished by hand using 100% Tung oil (food safe).
- Due to the nature of ambrosia maple (also known as spalted maple), each board is completely unique, with variable & stunning details!
*** Restaurant owners, caterers, & event planners: reach out to us before ordering for special bulk discount pricing on orders of 10 or more! ***
- DO NOT wash in the dishwasher!
- To clean the board, simply wipe it down with damp, soapy cloth, and pat it dry before storing.
- Occasionally rub with Tung oil, or other food-safe mineral oil as desired. Avoid using olive oil or other cooking oils, as they can become rancid.