Gilded Serving Tray
Serve up some tea & cocktails or keep your accessories organized in style! This gorgeous mahogany and brass tray is multifunctional, while adding a certain 'je ne sais quoi' to the décor of any space. Whether it's serving up tea in your breakfast nook, cocktails at your dinner party, or keeping your accessories organized in your entryway, bedroom, vanity, or desk - its equally at home in any room.
Lovingly crafted out of rich mahogany, with a solid brass accent - inlayed by hand. From start to finish, this tray was designed, built, inlayed, sanded, and finished by us in our small Austin, TX woodshop & studio.
The finish is a food-grade mineral oil & beeswax hybrid, for a perfect combination of strength, protection, and lasting beauty - while also upholding the highest standards of food safety.
- 7 inches wide
- 15 inches long
- 1/4 inch deep
- 3/4 inch tall
- 7" x 15"
- To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and dry.
- Avoid letting water sit on the surface for extended periods of time
- DO NOT put the tray in a dishwasher or soak in water.
- If desired, apply a small amount of food grade mineral oil, or mineral oil/beeswax hybrid and wipe off excess after 5-10 minutes.
- Avoid using olive oil, or other plant based/cooking oils, as they can become rancid.
Hand wash only
DO NOT wash in the dishwasher!To clean the board, simply wipe it down with damp, soapy cloth, and pat it dry before storing.Occasionally rub with Tung oil, or other food-safe mineral oil as desired. Avoid using olive oil or other cooking oils, as they can become rancid.
Restaurant owners, caterers, & event planners: reach out to us before ordering for special bulk discount pricing on orders of 10 or more!